Individual therapy focuses on gaining an understanding of ourselves so we can improve our relationships, find meaning in life and, heal from past hurts to achieve a happier sense of self.
If you are:
- Overly stressed at work
- Worried about your intimate relationships and the way you interact with your partner
- Struggling in your personal and family relationships
- Finding that you keep repeating the same mistakes no matter how hard you try to avoid them
- Feeling depressed and anxious most of the time
- Unsure why you constantly feel that you are struggling through life
Then individual therapy can help.
Together, you and an experienced therapist can explore family patterns, make changes, and improve your quality of life.
Through individual therapy you can gain the tools to:
- Replace negative thoughts that lead to self-destructive behaviors
- Challenge core beliefs about yourself that cause you distress
- Get in touch with your inner self
- Feel calm and collected as you make tough decisions
- Not struggle to get through your day
- Learn to cope with life’s problems
- Live life to the fullest
Change is a process that takes time and investment.
Achieving and noticing small successes will help you find the courage to continue working on your goals for healing and happiness.
Rockville Psychotherapy and Coaching is a team of professionals who are both trauma and culture-informed.
Our professional therapists at Rockville Psychotherapy and Coaching will help you to confront whatever is stopping you from living the best life possible.
If you are ready to improve your life, contact us today!
For a free, 15-minute consultation fill out our contact us form or call us today at 301-664-4213.